Future Generali Assured Education Plan is an amazing plan with a lot of benefits. You can secure your child’s education with this plan. In this article, I will mention everything that you need to know about this plan
|Age at entry||The parent must be 21-50 years of age The child must be 0-10 years of age|
|Term of policy||(17 years-child’s age) at the time of buying the plan|
|Term of premium payment||This will be similar to the term of policy|
|Frequency of premium payment||Annually or monthly|
|Payable Premium||Lowest premium: Rs 20k annually or Rs 2kmonthly Highest premium: No limit|
|Age of maturity||The minimal age of the person should be 35 years The maximum age of the person should be 67 years|
Reason for buying this plan
1. With this plan, you can save for the graduation and post-graduation fees of your child until he turns 17 years of age
2. Provides the security of your child education if any unfortunate event happens in your life
3. On the basis of milestones of your child’s education, 3 options are available this plan for receiving guaranteed pay-outs. As a result, you will get the money during its actual requirements.
4. As per the laws of prevailing tax, tax benefits are available in this plan.
5. You can opt for riders for strengthening your plan. It will provide you the coverage against accidental death or any kind of disability
Working procedure of this education plan:
Firstly, you have to select the amount of money that will be required for the graduation and post-graduation fees of your child
Secondly, as per your requirement, you have to opt for riders
Thirdly, with the help of an advisor of the company, you can calculate the premium amount that you will have to pay
Finally, you will have to pay the premium amount.
Benefits of this plan:
Maturity Benefit: You will receive guaranteed pay-outs. Thus you will be in complete control of the higher education of your child. These pay-outs are well designed which you can pay as the admission or tuition fees. Depending upon the milestones of your child’s education, 3 options are available in this plan for receiving pay-outs
Death Benefit: If any unfortunate event happens in your life, your child’s education is secured. This plan provides the assurance that your child will achieve all milestones of education according to your planning. The nominee will get immediately the death sum assured. Also, during the policy term, 5% of the sum assured will be provided on the death and anniversary of death. Also, provide full maturity benefit Future Generali Assured Education Plan